With an integrated Boa dial closure system and high quality Kevlar wiring, the PBR1 is the high tech carbon fiber jewel in the Project B range.
World first split sole carbon fiber rowing shoes utilising the lightest, highest quality and best performance materials, Researched, innovated and built from the ground up for rowers, by rowers.
With design direction from the largest foot force data pool ever collected in the sport, a shape formed by 20,000 athlete foot scans and the expertise of Bont Rowing and BAT Logic – to create Project B.
- Rowing specific design – The range of rowing shoes have a design fully focused on power, function, comfort and your anatomy. No more blisters with anatomic heel design.
- The lightest shoe in the high quality segment – Carbon fiber load cups at the toe and heel plus higher quality materials means you get more power without carrying extra weight.
- Durability – Water proof outer, drainage vents and nylon clips give you a great looking shoe for now and 1000’s of km to come.
- Your shoe to match your foot – Memory foam molds to the shape of your foot and a more generous toe box to fit all feet.
- The full set up – Interacts with the QuickRelease System perfectly.
|Material||3K Carbon heel & forefoot cradle, Durolite upper|
|Weight||235 grams (size 42)|
|Stack Height||3.6 mm|
|Air Vents||Ventilation via perforated upper|
|Sole Guards||High density memory foam|
|Padding||Non porous memory foam|
|Cleat Mounting||Standard 4 hold offset foot stretcher bolt pattern with carbon reinforced plate|
|Closing Options||Micro adjustable BOA IP1 closure for the ultimate fit and industry leading quick release. FISA Approved|